Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Wow, I cannot believe it has been almost a week since I last posted about my grocery shopping adventures. Last week was super busy in our household, end of the projects to complete. Whew... all done.

I didn't make it to the grocery stores until Saturday morning, and brought along my oldest son to help me out. We went to all the stores that I had planned on, Grocery Outlet, Smart & Final, Safeway and Lucky.

As you might remember my weekly grocery budget is $120 to feed six people, I was able to purchase everything on list for $105. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of my score this week. When I got home from shopping, my kids went to work and put everything away before I could snap a picture.

Today your weekly ads should come in the mail. Keep an eye for them and use them to plan your shopping trip, it is best way to save money without clipping coupons.


No comments:

Post a Comment